(1) We offer the following payment options:
- Prepayment by bank transfer to:
- Payment on pickup
(2) The purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract, unless otherwise agreed below.
(3) With prepayment by bank transfer, payment is due within 3 days after receipt of the order confirmation, unless a later due date has been agreed.
(4) If you have selected PayPal as the payment method, payment will be processed via the payment service provider PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter: "PayPal"). In this case, PayPal's terms and conditions also apply. These can be viewed at https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full or - if the customer does not have a PayPal account - subject to the conditions for payments without a PayPal account, can be viewed at https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacywax-full.
We deliver the goods according to the agreements made with you. Any shipping costs incurred are listed in the ordering process and will be shown separately on the invoice. The minimum order value is 15 €.
Deliveries to Switzerland:
Order free of VAT
As a customer from a non-EU country, you can buy from us without VAT. The prices mentioned in the online shop initially include German VAT (19%). After entering your billing and delivery address, the net prices will be displayed and calculated.
Customs duties and taxes
When shipping to Switzerland, you are considered an "importer". You will therefore be charged Swiss import sales tax (VAT) as well as customs clearance and import fees.
German delivery address
We also ship to a German delivery address. Then you will first be charged the German VAT. To reimburse VAT, please send us the export certificate stamped by customs by post. After receiving this form, we will transfer the German VAT amount to your account.